We will provide you with the information on How to Use a Popcorn Maker. Except for a few users, most of the people are popcorn lovers. And there are others who have got a quality popcorn making machine but have no idea on how to use it effectively.
We are here to solve such queries, and also to make you understand the correct way of using hot air popcorn popper.
How to Use a Popcorn Maker
Now we have got a stirring popcorn maker, and it is widely used for home popcorn making.
Before getting started, it is necessary to get the Popcorn Serving Chart which helps with adding the right amount of the ingredients. So understand the chart present with you, and this will be available to you relating to the unit you are using here.
Following are the steps to be followed for using the Popcorn Maker:
- The stirring popcorn maker we are talking about mostly comes with a large lid, and it can be used for serving a purpose as well. The first point to consider while using stirring popcorn maker is that you have to get the base firmly attached to the bowl. Otherwise, there will be a sure spill.
- Now it’s time to add the kernels and optional oil for the making. And there is one small space provided on the lid area, where you can place the butter. This step is entirely optional so all health conscious people can skip this step.
- Just turn the popcorn maker unit on. Thus the heating process will begin here. And within some time, the entire unit will be heated up evenly.
- Now after some time, you have to keep the unit shaking, so that heat transfers evenly to all the kernels placed within it. And then within some moments, you will hear the popping sound from the vessel.
- The cooking time will vary depending on the quantity of the kernels taken, quality of the kernels and the flame intensity provided.
So, there you go! You are all set with the piping hot popcorns made using your popcorn maker system.
Hope that this post on How to Use a Popcorn Maker helped you with knowing the exact method of using the unit. Follow the above-explained procedure at home, and share us your experience by commenting down below. For more such interesting food facts and other information, follow us here.