Popcorn time? Want to microwave them? If yes then you are about to eat up some very serious intoxicating stuff. Please do not use microwave popcorns and do not microwave popcorns. If you wish to have some delicious popcorns with different seasonings then you can cook them on your own in the cooker on the stove.
How To Make The Popcorn On The Stove
Moreover, it is not at all difficult to cook the popcorns at home. It will be healthy and tasty stuff in your bowl the way you want it to be. And it is such a simple and small process that you can make them in no time and hence as soon as you need it. All you need to do is do the following.
Things you may need
- A stove
- A pot
- Some kernels (1/4th cup)
- A large piece of butter
- Pepper for seasoning
- 1/4th tbs of celtic salt
Read More | You will find popcorn popper reviews very helpful.
Start cooking and popping
- The first thing you need to do is to gather the material and start with placing a pot on the stove.
- Now put a large piece of butter into the pot. This is for the cooking of the kernels as well as the addition of flavoring to the fluffy popcorns.
- Switch on the stove and fire up the grill and let some better get melted.
- Add the kernels to the pot and quickly add some salt and pepper to it.
- Moreover, you can add any seasoning that you love any spice that you want.
- Lock up the pot with the cover and let the kernels dance on the flames.
- Within a few minutes of exploding and popping of the kernels and dashing the popcorns on the cover and vessels. Presumably, all the corn kernels will get popped within 2 to 3 minutes.
- Or you can even guess that out when you hear less popping sound of the corn per second.
- Now open up the lid of the pot and have a look at some deliciously flavored popcorns.
Popcorns are ready! However, you can make the popcorns the way you love, add the flavor you like. There are various different methods of cooking the popcorns with different ingredients and seasoning and you can choose any one of them but not the microwave popcorns, please.
Whenever you are making the popcorn at home for your family or yourself the fun gets more and more of cooking, popping and eating up all by yourself. Follow Kitchenopedia for all latest updates.