Do you guys know How to Make Air Popped Popcorn?
Well, the making of such a machine may sound like a tough task to you. But in reality, it is simple to make one. We will explain the complete process in an easy manner. So, let’s get started, folks!
How to Make Air Popped Popcorn
You have seen a commercial popcorn-making unit, which is huge in size, and it will pop the popped kernels on one end of it. And the popcorn is collected in a bowl placed on the opening end of the unit. Don’t worry thinking about making such a huge system at home.
We are going to provide you with the simplest way of getting the best popcorn maker using simple home products. You could also avoid getting your hands greasy by following this simple method. You can even add some olive oil and herbs to it, and serve it in your style.
The products required for making the popcorns include an appropriate amount of unpopped corn kernels and one lunch paper bag.
The steps to be followed for making Air Popped Popcorn at home are given as follows:
- The first step is to fill the paper bag with all the corn kernels you have got. Place these corn kernels at the bottom of the paper bag.
- Place this paper bag in a straight position, and then you have to crease and then fold the top of the bag twice. Here the point to note is that the fold has to be 1/2 inch wide.
- Keeping the bag in an upright position, place it in the microwave for 2 minutes. The heat must be high, and within some time you will hear the popping sound.
- If the popping stops before the completion of the 2 minutes, then stop the microwave unit.
- Now take out the bag carefully, since the bag will be hot enough to burn your hands. So prefer using some shield for your hands.
- Take the popped corn kernels in a bowl. You can add salt, or spices to this or just eat it plain. Have it the way you would like to have it!
So this is the simple home recipe that you can try out at home. Enjoy the meal!
How Do You Pop Popcorn Without A Popcorn Popper?
If you’re looking to air pop popcorn without a popper, there are a few different methods you can try.
There are a few ways that you can pop popcorn without a popcorn popper. One way is to use a pan on the stovetop. Another way is to use a microwave.
If you’re using a pan on the stovetop, you’ll need to heat up some oil in the pan. Then, add a few kernels of popcorn to the pan and put a lid on it. Once the kernels start popping, shake the pan a bit so that the kernels don’t burn. Once the popping slows down, remove the pan from the heat and pour the popcorn into a bowl.
If you’re using a microwave, you’ll need to put a few kernels of popcorn in a microwave-safe bowl. Then, put a damp paper towel over the top of the bowl. Microwave the popcorn for a minute or two, or until the popping slows down. Once the popping has stopped, remove the bowl from the microwave and uncover it. Pour the popcorn into a bowl and enjoy!
Another popular method is to use a brown paper bag. Simply place a few tablespoons of popcorn kernels into the bottom of the bag, fold over the top of the bag a few times to secure it, and then place the bag in the microwave. Cook on high for 2-3 minutes, or until the kernels have popped.
Is It Ok To Eat Air-popped Popcorn Every Day?
Yes, air-popped popcorn is a healthy snack option. It is low in calories and fat, and it is a good source of fiber. Additionally, air-popped popcorn is a whole grain food, which means it contains all of the essential nutrients that our bodies need.
Hope you guys had fun reading out this post on How to Make Air Popped Popcorn. Try it out, and let us know your experience as Kitchenopedia.com explained it. If you found the information interesting, then share this post with your friends and family. For more food-related updates and facts, follow us on Kitchenopedia.