Do you guys know How to Make Air Popped Popcorn?
Well, the making of such a machine may sound a tough task to you. But in reality, it is simple to make one. We will explain you the complete process in an easy manner. So, let’s get started, folks!
How to Make Air Popped Popcorn
You have seen a commercial popcorn making unit, which is huge is the size, and it will pop the popped kernels on one end of it. And the popcorn is collected in a bowl placed on the opening end of the unit. Don’t worry thinking about making such huge system at home.
We are going to provide you the simplest way of getting best popcorn maker using simple home products. You could also avoid getting your hands greasy by following this simple method. You can even add some olive oil and herbs in it, and serve it in your style.
The products required for making the popcorns include an appropriate amount of unpopped corn kernels and one lunch paper bag.
The steps to be followed for making Air Popped Popcorn at home are given as follows:
- The first step is to fill the paper bag with all the corn kernels you have got. Place these corn kernels at the bottom of the paper bag.
- Place this paper bag in a straight position, and then you have to crease and then fold the top of the bag twice. Here the point to note is that the fold has to be 1/2 inch wide.
- Keeping the bag in an upright position, place it within the microwave for 2 minutes. The heat must be high, and within some time you will hear the popping sound.
- If the popping stops before the completion of the 2 minutes, then stop the microwave unit.
- Now take out the bag carefully, since the bag will be hot enough to burn your hands. So prefer using some shield for your hands.
- Take the popped corn kernels in a bowl. You can add salt, spices to this or just eat it plain. Have it the way you would like to have it!
So this is the simple home recipe which you can try out home. Enjoy the meal!
Hope you guys had fun reading out this post on How to Make Air Popped Popcorn. Try it out, and let us know your experience as Kitchenopedia.com explained it. If you found the information interesting, then share this post among your friends and family. For more food related updates and facts, follow us on Kitchenopedia.