Get to know more about How to Pop Popcorn Without Oil right here. Here we will provide you with the easy steps on making popcorns devoid of any oil content. With the passage of time, people are becoming more health-conscious, and this has led to a healthy way of making popcorn at home. For frequent use, purchase an air popcorn popper which ensures quick popcorn.
So let’s get started!
How to Pop Popcorn Without Oil
We will begin with the steps to be performed for making Popcorn without adding oil. Then also check out the benefits of consuming popcorn in this manner. For the preparation, you will require one pan and the appropriate amount of popping corn kernels. You might like to have a look on the Best Air Popcorn Popper of 2017 listed by experts.
The steps to be followed here for popping popcorns without the presence of oil are explained in the following manner:
- First, you need to turn on the flame and keep it on medium strength. Place the pan or the vessel in which you want to prepare your Popcorn.
- Then add the corn kernels into the pan.
- Place the lid on the top of the pan, and wait for some time.
- Keep shaking the pan at intervals of 20 to 30 seconds.
- You will get to hear the popping sound within the vessel.
- Wait till all the kernels are popped, and this you will get to know when the popping stops.
- Then turn off the flame.
- And finally, wait for some time till the popcorns cool down. Serve!
So this is the simple procedure for making Popcorn without oil at home. Now we will check out some of the benefits of using this kind of popcorns. They are as follows:
- Home-made, and Oil-Free.
- It is easy to make this style of popcorn.
- Consumes less amount of time for cooking.
- You can maintain dry and clean hands throughout the process. Instead of the regular greasy hands.
Here we are concluding our post update about How to Pop Popcorn Without Oil, and hope you guys enjoyed reading the article throughout. Find more inviting posts related to food and Kitchen on our dedicated page Kitchenopedia.com.