In this article, we will explain How to Clean a Popcorn Machine in the right method. Cooking on this Machine is all good, but maintaining is equally important. If proper cleaning of the popcorn maker unit is not done then, it will affect the taste of the popcorn made within it. To reduce maintenance, buy only best popcorn popper from the market.
We will begin with the precautions to be taken before getting started with the cleaning process.
How to Clean a Popcorn Machine
We will start with some points to be noted before getting started with the cleaning process. And they are listed in the following space:
- The cleaning process must not be handled by a person less than 18 years of age. Since we are dealing with hot popcorn machine, so make sure that the cleaning task is done by any professional.
- Put on your protective gloves, just to make sure that the system is not handled with your bare hands here.
- If you are using any cleaner, then opt for the one which does not contain any ammonia in it.
So you are all set, now we will discuss the steps to be taken for cleaning one popcorn maker unit. They are explained as follows:
- Take a measuring jar/vessel. Fill water into it, and then you have to add the liquid cleaning solution in this water-filled container.
- Next task will be to mix the solution formed within the vessel rightly.
- Now pour this above-formed mixture in the popcorn maker unit.
- Then you have to plug the unit and turn on the heat. Wait till the solution starts to boil in this.
- Now turn the heat off, and let the solution cool.
- The next step is to lift up the unit and remove the mixture in it.
- Then repeat the steps depending on the level of the dirt formation within the machine.
- Later you have to wipe the vessel using a cloth or sponge. You can make use of water accordingly for this task.
This completes the Cleaning Task for a standard Popcorn Machine. Isn’t that simple?
Hope you guys liked this post on How to Clean a Popcorn Machine, and it provided you with the right kind of assistance with maintaining the Popcorn Machine. If you have got any query, then feel free to post them in the comment section below. For more similar updates, follow us on www.kitchenopedia.com